GSA Business Names Bean One of the Most Influential
O誰eal Inc. is proud to announce its president and CEO Kevin Bean has been named the second Most Influential Leader in the Upstate of South Carolina for 2015.
The 20 Most Influential Leaders are annually voted upon by the readers of GSA Business and recipients are honored at a GSA Power Event Breakfast. This year, over 275 people attended the breakfast with Charles Weather, founder and CEO of The Weathers Group, as the keynote speaker.
The breakfast was held on December 3 at the Kroc Center in Greenville. Mayor Knox White was named the Most Influential Leader in the Upstate.
As selected by readers of GSA Business, the top 20 influential leaders in the Upstate are:
- Mayor Knox White.
- Kevin Bean, president and CEO, O誰eal Inc.
- Bob Hughes, president, Hughes Development Corp.
- James Clements, president, Clemson University.
- Joe Erwin, president, Erwin Penland.
- John Uprichard, president and CEO, Find Great People.
- Minor Mickel Shaw, president, Micco Corp.
- Elizabeth Davis, president, Furman University.
- Pete Selleck, chairman and president, Michelin North America.
- Peter Larocque, president of North American technology solutions, Synnex Corp.
- Carl Sobocinski, owner, Table 301.
- Steve Harkins, president and CEO, S.C. Telco Federal Credit Union.
- Michael Riordan, president and CEO, Greenville Health System.
- Brad Wyche, founder, Upstate Forever.
- Rick Erwin, restaurant owner.
- Hayne Hipp, co-founder, Liberty Fellowship.
- Former S.C. Gov. Richard Wilson Riley.
- Megan Riegel, president and CEO, Peace Center.
- Trevor Gordon, founder and CEO, Sandlapper Securities LLC and Sandlapper Capital Investments LLC.
- Former state Rep. and House Speaker, David Wilkins.